Degrees and Programs
You will receive a valuable education that will sharpen your mind, build your skills and advance your career.
Adult Professional Programs:
Designed for Adult Learners
Immaculata offers career-focused programs in a variety of flexible formats for adult students who need to balance work, family, and school responsibilities.
With a 10:1 student-faculty ratio and support services customized for adults, you can be assured your success is our number one priority. Jump-start your learning and gain valuable credit for your work and life experiences.
Many of Immaculata’s adult-focused programs are available online, in an accelerated format, or off-campus. IU makes it easy for you, from start to finish.
Immaculata University continues providing affordable education through reduced tuition for associate degree programs. At $250 per credit, you can earn an affordable, career-focused credential.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 484-323-3060 to learn more.
- Accounting, B.S.
- Allied Health for Clinical Professionals, B.S.
- Business Leadership, B.S.
- Business Management, B.S.
- Communication, B.A.
- Cybersecurity, B.S.
- Education, B.A.
- Emergency Planning and Management, B.S.
- Health Care Management, B.S.
- Human Resources Management, B.S.
- Liberal Studies, B.A.
- Marketing Management, B.S.
- Nursing, B.S.N. (Accelerated Second Degree)
- Nursing, B.S.N. (RN to BSN)
- Nutrition and Dietetics, B.S.
- Organizational Behavior, B.S.
- Psychology, B.A.