Expand your career opportunities and enrich your life by earning your undergraduate degree through Immaculata University’s College of Adult Professional Studies.
Immaculata offers career-focused programs in a variety of flexible formats for adult students who need to balance work, family, and school responsibilities.
Explore our associate and bachelor degree offerings below, or learn more about our reduced tuition associate degree programs here.
- Accounting, B.S.
- Allied Health (Professional Health Sciences), B.S.
- Allied Health for Clinical Professionals, B.S.
- Business Leadership, B.S.
- Business Management, B.S.
- Communication, B.A.
- Cybersecurity, B.S.
- Education, B.A.
- Emergency Planning and Management, B.S.
- Health Care Management, B.S.
- Human Resources Management, B.S.
- Liberal Studies, B.A.
- Marketing Management, B.S.
- Nursing (R.N. to B.S.N.), B.S.N.
- Nutrition and Dietetics, B.S.
- Organizational Behavior, B.S.
- Psychology, B.A.