All three commencement ceremonies will be held on Immaculata’s Back Campus. Each ceremony will be available to view live on the IU website.
- Thursday, May 6 at 2pm, Villa Maria Chapel
- Graduates only, cap and gown
- Note: Due to limited capacity, only 50 graduates will be able to attend Baccalaureate Mass in Villa Maria Chapel on Thursday, May 6 at 2pm. If you are selected, you will be notified via email. A recording of the Mass will be made available online.
College of Graduate Studies Ceremony
- Friday, May 14, 2021, 6pm
- Graduates and guests may start arriving at 5:00pm.
College of Undergraduate Studies Ceremony
- Sunday, May 16, 2021, 10am
- Graduates and guests may start arriving at 9:00am.
College of Adult Professional Studies Ceremony
- Sunday, May 16, 2021, 3pm
- Graduates and guests may start arriving at 2:00pm.
Families not able to attend the ceremony live may join us via livestream. This will be available the day of the ceremony across our website (homepage and this page), social media accounts, and YouTube.
Each graduate may invite two guests. Guest count includes children of any age.
635 Lancaster Avenue, Frazer PA 19355
(10% discount, reserve at Hilton.com, use code 00027713770)
Clarion Hotel and Conference Center
815 N Pottstown Pike, Exton PA 19341
Sheraton Great Valley
707 Lancaster Avenue, Frazer PA 19355
All students expecting to complete their degree in May 2021 must make sure they have completed all institutional requirements in order to receive their diploma at the commencement ceremony:
- Completion of all academic requirements by May 11, 2021
- Final grades for Spring 2021 coursework are due by Noon, May 12, 2021
- Financial balances, including payment of all tuition and fees must be received by March 10, 2021. Any additional charges, including library, room damage, and parking fines are due immediately. A financial hold will prevent you from receiving your diploma and transcript.
- Students with Federal Stafford loans must complete Exit Counseling by May 1, 2021.*
*Click on “Exit Counseling” and simply follow the prompts. You will need to log in using your FSA ID. You must have a verified FSA ID (Username and Password) and you may click on the link to create it. The entire process will take about 15 to 20 minutes to complete. Immaculata University is automatically notified weekly of all students who have completed their counseling sessions. Failure to complete all the institutional requirements will delay graduation until August 2021.
Gown, Cap, Hood, and Tassel (except Custom Doctoral Regalia*) – Order gown, cap, hood, and tassel online at https://herff.ly/immaculata (ship to home)
Website open for orders from March 1 – April 19.
To purchase academic attire after April 19, please contact the Campus Store at 484-323-3910.
*Custom Doctoral Regalia – Order Custom Doctoral Regalia online at https://AcademicRegalia.HerffJones.com/go/school/IMMACULATAUNIV
Website open for custom doctoral regalia orders until Friday, March 26.
If you are a Doctor of Psychology, please choose the gold (Science) velvet hood color.
Hood and Tassel (Undergraduate) – If you already have your cap and gown and only need to order a hood and tassel, these items are available to order online at https://www.bkstr.com/immaculatastore/shop/graduation or by visiting or calling the Campus Store.
Campus Store: 484-323-3910
Hours: Mon-Thurs. 10am-4:30pm; Fri. 10am-2pm
Commencement weekend hours:
- Friday, May 14, 10am-8pm
- Saturday, May 15, CLOSED
- Sunday, May 16, 8:30am-5pm
Academic Attire Pricing
All attire is non-refundable.
For commencement, you will need a cap, gown, hood, and tassel.
Cap, Gown, Tassel $43.00
Cap, Gown, Tassel, Hood $76.00
Hood and Tassel $38.00
Cap, Gown, Tassel, Hood $84.00
Tam, Gown, Tassel, Hood $122.00
Graduation Announcements, Photographs and Flowers
Order custom announcements at https://herff.ly/immaculata
Legacy Photographics, the graduation photographer for Immaculata University, will help you create and treasure your graduation memories. Legacy will capture photos of you at the diploma presentation and the pictures will be emailed to your student IU email account. If you have questions regarding your pictures, please contact Legacy Photographics at 610-279-1791 or legacyphoto.com.
Flowers are available by advance order and pick up at the graduation ceremony. There will be flowers available to purchase the day of graduation as well. Using this link to purchase flowers gives a portion of the proceeds to Immaculata’s Student Development & Engagement Division: www.commencementflowers.com/index.php/immaculata
Parking and Accommodations
ARRIVING AT IMMACULATA UNIVERSITY
- Alumnae Drive
- Gillet Drive should be used to access Parking Lots D and E, which are closest to the Commencement ceremony.
- Parking Lots: All campus parking lots will be open for parking.
- Disability Parking: Some designated parking spaces will be available in Parking Lot D. If Lot D is full, drivers may have to drop off passengers prior to parking their vehicle in Lot E or another parking lot.
- No Parking Areas: Parking is not permitted along campus roadways or on grassy areas. Parking on roadways will restrict the smooth flow of traffic. More importantly, parked vehicles may impede the access of emergency vehicles.
Those students and/or guests who will need special accommodations at the commencement ceremony, please contact Nancy Travis, Campus Safety Coordinator, at OneCard@immaculata.edu.