In order to participate in the commencement ceremony, you must RSVP. To RSVP, please click on the above arrow.
Commencement Response must be submitted no later than Friday, April 19, 2019.
Tuesday, May 14, 2019, 6pm – Alumnae Hall
Rehearsal check-in will take place in the large gym beginning at 5:30pm.
Tickets for guests will be distributed at rehearsal. All academic and financial obligations MUST be cleared for you to receive tickets. The total number of tickets per graduate will be announced later. If unable to attend rehearsal and pick up tickets at that time, see “Ticket Will Call” section below.
Baccalaureate Liturgy for All
Saturday, May 18, 2019, 4:30pm – Villa Maria House of Studies Chapel
The Baccalaureate liturgy will take place in the Villa Maria House of Studies Chapel, located at 1140 King Road (across the street from Immaculata University). Family and friends are welcome to attend, and no tickets are required for Baccalaureate.
Graduates should wear academic attire. Priest and/or deacon relatives are welcome to assist at the Baccalaureate Liturgy. If you have any clergy family members who will be attending the Mass please notify Campus Ministry at 610-647-4400 ext. 3570 or email Father Kevin McCabe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All three commencement ceremonies will be held in Alumnae Hall Theater on Immaculata’s campus. Tickets are required for entrance into the theater. Viewing rooms will be available for guests without tickets. A reception will follow the ceremony.
There will be web streaming locations on campus for each commencement. If someone is unable to attend the ceremony on campus, they will be able to view it online.
College of Graduate Studies Ceremony
- Friday, May 17, 2019, 6pm – Alumnae Hall
- Guests may start arriving at 4:30pm. Graduates may report to the Large Gym beginning at 4:30 pm; all graduates must be in the Large Gym by 5:30 pm.
College of Undergraduate Studies Ceremony
- Sunday, May 19, 2019, 10am – Alumnae Hall
- Guests may start arriving at 8:30am. Graduates report to the Large Gym beginning at 8:30 am; all graduates must be in the Large Gym by 9:15 am.
College of Adult Professional Studies Ceremony
- Sunday, May 19, 2019, 3pm – Alumnae Hall
- Guests may start arriving at 1:30pm. Graduates report to the Large Gym beginning at 1:30 pm; all graduates must be in the Large Gym by 2:30 pm.
To be announced at a later date
Directions and Parking
Access to campus is available on all University roadways. A campus map is available here. Due to the large number of attendees and vehicles expected for each ceremony, please allow extra time as you plan your trip to the University.
ARRIVING AT IMMACULATA UNIVERSITY
- Alumnae Drive should be used to access the Passenger Drop Off location (Lot G) as well as the parking lots closest to Alumnae Hall, the site of the Commencement ceremony.
- Immaculata Drive can be used to access Parking Lot A from the east end of the parking lot.
- Gillet Drive can be used to access Parking Lots D and E on the east side of campus.
- Parking Lots: All campus parking lots, except for Lot G, will be open for parking.
- Passenger Drop Off: Parking Lot G on Alumnae Drive.
- Disability Parking: Designated parking spaces may be limited in close proximity to Alumnae Hall. Drivers should be prepared to drop off passengers at the Passenger Drop Off location prior to parking their vehicle in the nearest available lot.
- No Parking Areas: Parking is not permitted along campus roadways or on grassy areas. Parking on roadways will restrict the smooth flow of traffic. More importantly, parked vehicles may impede the access of emergency vehicles.
- Hampton Inn
635 Lancaster Avenue, Frazer PA 19355
$124 per night (mention Immaculata commencement when booking)
- Clarion Hotel and Conference Center
815 N Pottstown Pike, Exton PA 19341
Discount code: Immaculata University Commencement
$79.00 per night
- Sheraton Great Valley
707 Lancaster Avenue, Frazer PA 19355
Contact Melissa Coletti directly at email@example.com or 610-280-2592
$119.00 per night
All students expecting to complete their degree in May 2019 must make sure they have completed all institutional requirements in order to receive their diploma and to participate in the commencement ceremony including:
- Completion of all academic requirements by May 14, 2019
- Final grades for Spring 2019 coursework are due by Noon, May 13, 2019
- Financial balances, including payment of all tuition and fees must be received by March 13, 2019. Any additional charges, including library, room damage, and parking fines are due immediately. A financial hold will prevent you from participating in commencement and receiving your diploma.
- Students with Federal Stafford loans must complete Exit Counseling online* by May 1, 2019
*Click on “Exit Counseling” and simply follow the prompts. You will need to log in using your FSA ID. You must have a verified FSA ID (Username and Password) and you may click on the link to create it. The entire process will take about 15 to 20 minutes to complete. Immaculata University is automatically notified weekly of all students who have completed their counseling sessions. Failure to complete all the institutional requirements will delay graduation until August 2019.
Order online at www.herffjones.com/college/immaculata. Website open for orders February 1 – March 31.
Campus Store Walk-in Ordering
Custom Doctorate Apparel orders only:
- March 19 from 12:00 pm to 7:00pm
- March 20 from 2:00pm to 7:00pm
Undergraduate and Graduate orders only:
- March 21 from 12:00pm to 7:00pm
- March 22 from 9:00am to 4:00pm
Pickup night of Rehearsal in Campus Store, Tuesday, May 14, 2019 until 9pm.
Campus Store: 484-323-3910
Hours: Mon-Thurs. 10am-7pm; Fri. 9am-3pm
Commencement weekend hours:
- Friday, May 17, 9am-8pm
- Saturday, May 18, 2-4pm
- Sunday, May 19, 8:30am-5pm
Cap and Gown Pricing
All attire is non-refundable
- Cap: $7.00
- Tassel: $6.00
- Gown: $30.00
*Associate Attire Set Cost: $43.00
*Associate Set includes Cap, Tassel, and Gown only (No Hood for Associate Graduates)
- Cap: $7.00
- Tassel: $6.00
- Gown: $30.00
- Hood: $31.00
**Bachelor Attire Set Cost: $74.00
**Bachelor Attire set includes Cap, Tassel, Gown and Hood.
***Hood & Tassel Combo Cost: $37.00
*** Hood & Tassel Combo includes only Hood and Tassel.
- Cap: $7.00
- Tassel: $6.00
- Gown: $34.00
- Hood: $35.00
****Master Attire Set: $82.00
****Master Attire Set includes Cap, Tassel, Gown and Hood.
- Tam: $26.00
- Tassel: $6.00
- Gown: $44.00
- Hood: $44.00
*****Doctoral Attire Set: $120.00
***** Doctoral Attire Set includes Cap, Tassel, Gown and Hood
*Doctorate students can place custom order via email by emailing Jack Mazak @ firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 22.
Ticket Will Call
Tickets will not be available before rehearsal.
Tickets not picked up at Commencement Rehearsal will be made available as outlined below. Remember: All academic and financial obligations MUST be cleared to receive tickets.
Between Rehearsal and Commencement: Pick up at Academic Affairs office (115 Villa Maria Hall)
- Wednesday-Thursday May 15-16, 2019; 8am – 4:30pm
- Friday, May 17, 2019; 8am – 12:00pm
Before Commencement Ceremonies: Before each ceremony, students graduating during that ceremony may pick up tickets for their guests at the Will Call table in the Large Gym:
- Before CGS Ceremony: 4:00pm – 5:50pm
- Before CUS Ceremony: 8:00am – 9:50am
- Before CAPS Ceremony: 1:00pm – 2:50pm
Ceremony Etiquette, Graduation Announcements, Photographs & Flowers
Guests are asked to remain in their seats throughout the event and until all faculty, administration, and graduates have processed from the theater. Do not crowd walkways in theater, particularly during the procession and recession.
If guests need to leave the theater at any point during the ceremony, they must have their tickets stubs available to show ushers upon their return.
Guests will not be allowed to bring balloons into the theater for the ceremony.
Custom announcements can be purchased from www.herffjones.com/college/immaculata
Legacy Photographics, the graduation photographer for Immaculata University, will help you create and treasure your graduation memories. Legacy will capture photos of you at the diploma presentation and the pictures will be emailed to your student IU email account
If you have questions regarding your pictures please contact Legacy Photographics at 610-279-1791 or www.legacyphoto.com
Flowers are available by advance order and pick up at the graduation ceremony. There will be flowers available to purchase the day of graduation as well. Using this link to purchase flowers gives a portion of the proceeds to Immaculata’s Student Development & Engagement Division: www.commencementflowers.com/index.php/immaculata