Immaculata University’s undergraduate and graduate catalogs contain details on every college, department and academic program, including majors and minors, within the University, as well as all relevant policies and procedures.
The catalog of the University is the document of authority for all students. Any academic unit may issue additional or more specific information that is consistent with approved policy. The information in the catalog supersedes that issued by any other unit if there is a conflict between the two. The University reserves the right to change the requirements given in the catalog at any time.
Undergraduate Catalogs and Course Schedules
- Undergraduate Catalog 2019-2020 (Course Descriptions 2019-20) (Addendum)
- Undergraduate Catalog 2018-2019
- Undergraduate Catalog 2016-2018 (Addendum)
- Undergraduate Catalog 2014-2016
- Undergraduate Catalog 2012-2014
- Undergraduate Catalog 2010-2012
Undergraduate Course Schedules
- Fall 2020 Course Schedule
- Winter 2021 Course Schedule
- Special Topics
- Non-Degree Application/Registration Form
- High School Student Non-Degree Application/Registration Form
Graduate Catalogs and Course Schedules
- Graduate Catalog 2020-2021
- Graduate Catalog 2019-2020
- Graduate Catalog 2018-2019
- Graduate Catalog 2016-2018 (Addendum 1) (Addendum 2: M.S. in Management and Leadership)
- Graduate Catalog 2014-2016
- Graduate Catalog 2012-2014
- Graduate Catalog 2010-2012
- Graduate Catalog 2008-2010
Graduate Course Schedules
- Fall 2018 Graduate Course Listing
- Spring 2019 Graduate Course Listing
- Summer 2019 Graduate Course Listing
- Fall 2019 Graduate Course Listing
- Spring 2020 Graduate Course Listing
- Summer 2020 Graduate Course Listing
- Fall 2020 Graduate Course Listing
View upcoming, current, or historical schedules through Class Search by selecting the term that you would like to view.
- Search for courses by term. Select the term in which you would like to register for classes and click the Submit button.
- Select your subject of interest. To select multiple subjects, hold down the CTRL key (or the Command key on a Mac) and click on as many subjects as you choose.
- Enter any other search criteria you would like, and click the Class Search button.