Advising & Support
Immaculata offers numerous academic resources to support you in your studies and your career path.
These resources include:
- Academic Success and Advising – Contact an advisor within your college to plan your course schedule, drop/add courses, or get general academic advice. If you are a full-time, traditional undergraduate, you can get additional assistance with deciding on a major, adding a minor to your degree, improving your study skills, or finding a tutor or academic coach.
- Writing Center – Get help in the planning, drafting, and revising stages of your writing.
- Mathematics Center – Make an individual appointment for help with any level of mathematics course. We also have tutorial software and review packets on topics ranging from algebra to calculus, with numerous examples, and practice problems with answers.
- Office of Career and Professional Development – Learn how to build your network, create job application materials, conduct a job search, and interview effectively.
- Academic Accommodations – If you have a documented learning difference, find out what services are available to you.