Career & Professional Development
The Office of Career and Professional Development looks forward to working with students, alumni, faculty, staff, and employers to provide a holistic and comprehensive approach to the career development and decision-making process.
Services for Students and Alumni
- Resources on self-awareness, career exploration, career decision-making, and implementation of a career plan.
- Assistance in developing the personal skills necessary to explore career-related goals and career satisfaction, and successfully navigate career transitions.
- Information on employers to provide job, internship, job shadowing, volunteering, service, and networking opportunities.
- Professional guidelines to help develop networking skills online and in real life.
- Internship materials, tutorials, connections and guidelines to find the right internship for each individual.