Winter Session at Immaculata: 3 credits in 4 weeks
Winter Session at Immaculata University allows you to earn three undergraduate credits online in just four weeks. This is a great opportunity to make up, catch up, or get ahead!
Winter Semester Dates
- December 17, 2018 – January 11, 2019
Courses are open to current IU students, new students, and visiting students from other colleges and universities.
- Convenient online courses offered December 17 – January 11
- Free online success seminar
- Low tuition of $300 per credit
- Payment is due December 17
Registration Begins on October 1
How to Register:
- Determine which course you would like to take. Select the Winter Term, and then select your subject of interest and search for courses.
- Current students may register on October 1st through SSIU.
- New or visiting students may complete the easy Application and Registration Form.
Questions? Contact Immaculata’s College of Adult Professional Studies at 484-323-3238 or email@example.com.