The Department of Safety and Protection is committed to working in collaboration with Immaculata University students, faculty, staff and visitors to support and advance the goals of the University through the provision of a safe and secure environment conducive to learning and personal achievement.
Campus Safety and Protection provides 24-hour security on campus. For further information, stop by the office in Lourdes Hall, Terrace Level, Room 2 or call 610-854-2451 or 610-647-4400, ext. 5555.
Emergency Contact Numbers
- Immaculata University Campus Safety, Dept. ext. 5555
- Immaculata University Counseling Services, ext. 3504
- Immaculata University Health Services, ext. 3500
- Police Emergency, dial 911
- Fire Emergency, dial 911
- Poison Control Center 1-800-222-1222
- Chester County Mental Health Crisis Intervention 1-877-918-2100
- Crime Victims Center:
- Sexual Assault (610) 692-7273
- Other Crimes (610) 692-7420
- Chester County Hospital Emergency Room (610) 431-5550
- Paoli Hospital Emergency Room (484) 565-1043
Campus safety officers are trained in first aid, cardiopulmonary resuscitation and are certified in the use of an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED). They respond immediately to a request for medical assistance, arrange for transportation to a hospital and coordinate other emergency services as needed.
Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
Immaculata University’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report includes crime statistics, campus fire statistics, and university policies concerning campus security, Title IX, sexual assault, and fire safety. You can obtain a copy of this report by contacting the Immaculata University Department of Safety & Protection at 610-647-4400 ext. 5555. The report is also available here.