The Immaculata University identification card serves as both the means of identification for members of the University community as well as the IU OneCard which provides access to essential campus services.
With OneCard, you can:
- Access residence halls if living on campus
- Use purchased meal plan options at the Dining Hall
- Use prepaid declining balance (iDollars) account at the following locations:
Nazareth Dining Hall, ImmacuLatte Coffee Shop, Grille on the Hill in the IHM Student Center, and the University Bookstore
- Use in the Gabriele Library for various purposes, such as checking out books, reserving library materials, and using printers and copiers
The OneCard Center allows cardholders to:
- View transaction history
- Check balances of iDollars, iPoints and meal plans
- Lock the card if it is lost or stolen
- Add iDollars to a OneCard account
Students & Cardholders
Cardholders can access their OneCard account by clicking on the icon in the Campus Applications section of MyIU. Additional instructions can be found in the OneCard section in the Campus Services tab on MyIU.
Parents & Guests
Parents or others can add iDollars to a student’s account by accessing the OneCard Center.
The student’s OneCard account number (last six digits of student’s identification number) is necessary to add iDollars to their account.
Questions can be directed to the OneCard office, Villa Maria Hall 35 or at telephone number 484-323-3604.