Welcome to Immaculata University!
IU New Student Orientation is for new students, residents and commuters, to help with the transition to college. It is essential for new students to attend to register for classes, get acclimated with campus, and meet your fellow classmates and advisors.
Transfer Student NSO
Date: Tuesday, January 14th
Time: 9:15am to the completion of Academic Advising appointments
If you would like to speak with Financial Aid, offices open at 8:30am.
- Check-in: 9:15am (Lettiere Center)
- 9:20am – Resource Fair & Refreshments (Villa Rotunda), Photo IDs, Visit the Campus Store & Sign Up for a Campus Tour (will take place after Academic Advising Appointments)
- 10:00am – Welcome (Green Room)
- 10:15am – How to Use IU App (Green Room)
- 10:30am – Academic Advising (Green Room)
These forms are to be completed before attending NSO.
- Student Activity Release and Assumption of Risk
- Medical History/Pre-Entrance Form (Residential Students Only)
- Housing Profile (Residential Students Only)*
*All housing and roommate assignments are announced in late July.
Keep an eye out for this year’s Welcome Packet, which will help guide you from deposit to arrival on campus.
If you have any questions as you prepare for New Student Orientation, contact us at 610-647-4400 ext. 3117 or email@example.com.