MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME!
The first step in making Immaculata University your home is by attending New Student Orientation (NSO).
After a successful NSO I (July 19-20, 2018) where incoming students did one-on-one academic advising and registration, were introduced to the new Immaculata App, did pop-in activities and events, and the IU Mighty Bash with lasertag, Auntie Ann’s pretzels, Frozen Island Hawaiian Ice, backyard games and more…. We are looking forward to NSO II….
The second part of this journey will be NSO II, which will take place the weekend before the fall semester begins August 24-26, 2018.
- Start getting acclimated to your academic environment and meet your First-Year (FY) Mentor,
- Participate in a Class-wide community service fulfilling one of Immaculata’s core values: “SERVICE,”
- Learn more about student services on campus
- Take part in your first IU tradition – “Planting of the Ivy & Pinning Ceremony,” and
- Close out with a follow-up to the IU Mighty Bash original – IU Mighty Bash 2… On the Boardwalk!
- … and more!
Be sure to check the Immaculata App on your mobile phone or computer for a complete and updated schedule for NSO II, or view the schedule as a pdf.
NSO II is a mandatory event for all incoming freshmen and transfers (resident and commuter students). Commuter students will not stay on campus. Designated times will be listed on the schedule when commuter students are free to depart campus.
Further questions, please contact the New Student Orientation office at 610-647-4400 ext. 3117, or Zena Tracey at 610-647-4400 ext. 3139.