Senior Class Giving
Each year, Immaculata’s graduating class comes together to leave a legacy and carry on the tradition of giving through Immaculata’s Senior Class Giving initiative. Your contribution is more than a donation — it’s a rite of passage that will help Immaculata and future Mighty Macs for years to come. It’s your first chance to support your alma mater and make a direct impact on campus. The initiative is about showing your love and appreciation for IU by giving back and paying it forward.
>> Senior Class Giving
Did you know?
- The Immaculata Fund directly supports all students.
- When you graduate, you become alumni. A gift from each of you can impact alumni participation, one factor used when evaluating and ranking colleges and universities.
- The term alumni participation specifically means the percentage of alumni that make an annual financial gift to their alma mater.
Get into the habit of giving back and help reach our goal of 23 graduates from each College.
All gifts to The Immaculata Fund add up to impact the student experience at Immaculata. Commemorate your graduation and take the first step to becoming an involved alum. Make a gift of any size such as $10 or $20.23 in honor of your class year.
- To pay it forward to future Mighty Macs. Your time at Immaculata was made better by previous gifts.
- Your gift helps ensure that IU can continue to provide a financially accessible education for all.
- Your gift will add to Immaculata’s overall alumni participation rate —and increase the value of YOUR DEGREE.
Making a gift is easy:
- Online using the form on this page
- In Person – Drop off a gift to the Advancement offices in Villa Maria, second floor – VM 225.
- Mail –
Immaculata University, Institutional Advancement, Villa Maria 236 1145 West King Road, Immaculata, PA 19345
All donors who make a gift by June 30 will be listed in the annual Honor Roll of Donors.
A Note for Parents, Grandparents, or Friends
You can honor your graduating student with a gift to the Senior Class Giving initiative. Make your gift using the form on this page and include your graduate’s name in the “my gift is a tribute” section.
If you have any questions about Senior Class Giving, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.