Adult New Student Orientation
At new student orientation for Immaculata’s adult professional programs, we will provide you with all the tools you need to succeed as a new or returning Immaculata student.
At orientation, you’ll be able to:
- Get your student ID
- Meet and talk with your advisor
- Connect with your fellow classmates and peers
- Buy your books
- Talk with representatives from the Financial Aid Office
- Purchase a parking pass (if you’ll be taking on-campus classes)
- Learn more about the different technologies at IU
- Feel more comfortable about starting this exciting journey at Immaculata!
*For new summer students and online students unable to come to campus, an online orientation is available in MyIU.
Questions? Call the office at 610-647-4400 x3238 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.