Transfer Your Credits
Immaculata University is a great place to be a transfer student, whether you are a recent community college graduate or someone who has been away from college for a while. At Immaculata, you will be able to explore your career direction, assess your goals, and invigorate your life journey.
- Generous transfer policy—up to 72 credits can be transferred in! Credits for courses with a grade of “C” or above are transferrable.
- You will be matched with a personal advisor/coach that can help you develop a degree plan to meet your needs.
Earn credit where credit is due!
- In addition to accepting prior college credit earned at regionally accredited institutions, Immaculata University will also evaluate training/credits earned at non-accredited institutions.
- You can also earn credits by taking a CLEP exam! See what CLEP exams Immaculata accepts.
Get started today!
- Complete the free online application.
- Send official transcripts from all institutions attended to:
1145 West King Road
P.O. Box 722
Immaculata, PA 19345
- Search the list of transferrable credits
After we have reviewed your transcripts, you will receive a credit review, outlining what courses you need to complete to earn your degree.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 484-323-3060.