Immaculata’s Education Division fosters academic excellence and professional preparation through instruction, programs, and research. Our experienced faculty provide individual attention to our students, both on and off campus, and we maintain our commitment to those schools and districts with which we partner.
The Education Division at Immaculata University develops knowledgeable, exemplary professionals by encouraging inquiry, analysis, and creativity. Our programs, designed for prospective and current educators, will help you develop your abilities in the noble profession of teaching. Your courses will delve into individual learning styles, pedagogical skills, ethics, professional standards, and educational issues in contemporary society.
If you are interested in earning your teacher certification, we will work with you to meet the current requirements of the Pennsylvania Department of Education and to prepare for professional practice.
Degrees & Programs
- Education, A.A.
- Education, B.A. (Adult Professional Studies)
- Education, B.A. (Undergraduate Studies)
- Educational Leadership (optional Certifications), M.A.
- Educational Leadership and Administration, Ed.D.
- Higher Education, Ed.D.
- Instructional Coaching, Endorsement
- K-12 Principal, Certification
- Letter of Eligibility, Certification
- Mathematics Coaching, Endorsement
- PreK-4 and Special Education PreK-8, Certification
- PreK-4, Certification
- Secondary, Certification
- Special Education, Certification
- STEM Education, Endorsement
- Supervisor: Curriculum and Instruction, Certification
- Supervisor: Single-Subject, Certification
- Supervisor: Special Education, Certification