Immaculata’s Education Division fosters academic excellence and professional preparation through instruction, programs, and research. Our experienced faculty provide individual attention to our students, both on and off campus, and we maintain our commitment to those schools and districts with which we partner.
The Education Division at Immaculata University develops knowledgeable, exemplary professionals by encouraging inquiry, analysis, and creativity. Our programs, designed for prospective and current educators, will help you develop your abilities in the noble profession of teaching. Your courses will delve into, pedagogical skills, ethics, professional standards, and educational issues in contemporary society.
If you are interested in earning your teacher certification, we will work with you to meet the current requirements of the Pennsylvania Department of Education and to prepare for professional practice.
Degrees & Programs
- Education, A.A.
- Education, B.A. (Adult Professional Studies)
- Education, B.A. (Undergraduate Studies)
- Educational Leadership (optional Certifications), M.A.
- Educational Leadership and Administration, Ed.D.
- Higher Education, Ed.D.
- Instructional Coaching Endorsement
- K-12 Principal Certification
- Letter of Eligibility Certification
- Mathematics Coaching Endorsement
- Online Instruction Endorsement
- PK-4 and Special Education PK-8 Certification
- PK-4 Certification
- Reading Specialist Certification
- Secondary Certification
- Social, Emotional and Behavioral Wellness PK-12 Endorsement
- Special Education Certification
- STEM Education Endorsement
- Supervisor: Curriculum and Instruction Certification
- Supervisor: Pupil Personnel Services Certification
- Supervisor: Single-Subject Certification
- Supervisor: Special Education Certification