Immaculata has a long tradition of preparing professional leaders in health promotion, nutrition, and exercise science. We combine a strong liberal arts and sciences education with hands-on experience, mentorship, and preparation for in-demand careers in health care services and management, nutrition education, fitness and exercise science, athletic training, physical and occupational therapy, and sports management.
Our programs will help you identify injuries and illness, plan treatment programs, sharpen your problem-solving skills, and educate patients about health and wellness.
We encourage our students to develop research questions, conduct experiments under a faculty member’s guidance, and present their conclusions at research events held on campus or at other local and regional gatherings. Research gives you a more in-depth understanding of your field and provides excellent experience as you search for a job or pursue graduate studies.
Degrees & Programs
- Allied Health for Clinical Professionals, B.S.
- Allied Health, B.S.
- Clinical Nutrition, M.S. with Dietetic Internship
- Nutrition Education and Counseling, M.S.
- Exercise Science, B.S.
- Health Care Management, B.S.
- Health Care Management, M.S.
- Health Care Management Minor
- Master of Athletic Training (MAT)
- Movement Science Minor
- Nutrition and Dietetics, B.S. (Adult Professional Studies)
- Nutrition and Dietetics, B.S. (Undergraduate Studies)
- Nutrition Minor
- Pre-Physical Therapy Minor
- Sport Management Minor