Exercise Science Club
The Exercise Science Club is an academic, community service, and social organization in which all exercise science majors and minors are encouraged to participate. This student-run the organization meets monthly to participate in educational experiences (guest speakers, student presentations) and/or community service activities.
Highlights of activities include:
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Light the Night Walk
- Career panel including alumni and local professionals
- IHM Literacy Project – Christmas & Easter Collections
- Team Handball Competition
Phi Epsilon Kappa
Zeta Tau Chapter
Phi Epsilon Kappa Fraternity is a national, professional fraternity for persons engaged in or pursuing careers in physical education, health, recreation, dance, human performance, exercise science, sports medicine, or sports management. The Zeta Tau Chapter at Immaculata University recognizes the academic accomplishments of students through induction into the fraternity during the spring semester. Students who are members of this society are involved in academic advancement and community service.
Kappa Omicron Nu, Chi Chapter
The mission of the Kappa Chi Chapter of Kappa Omicron Nu Honor Society is to empower leaders in nutrition and dietetics, food service management, family and consumer sciences, and fashion merchandising, by providing opportunities for growth in academic, professional, and community activities.
Student Dietetic Association
The Immaculata University Student Dietetic Association is open to all major fields. The mission of the Student Dietetic Association of Immaculata University is to build the professionalism of its members through academic and community activities. The mission will be guided by the following aims:
- Application of knowledge from the classroom to develop educational resources for the Immaculata University and surrounding communities.
- Participation in efforts to benefit community health programs.
- Service as agents for future professionalism in the field of nutrition and dietetics.