Faculty & Staff Directory
Kelly Stalker, Ed.D., L.A.T., A.T.C.
Title: Department Chair, Professor, Athletic Training Program Director
Office: 309B LOY
Phone: (610) 647-4400 Ext: 3157
Ed.D., Widener University
M.Ed., Bowling Green State University
B.S., Ursinus College
A.T.C., Licensed Athletic Trainer, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Certified Athletic Trainer
Dr. Kelly Stalker is the director of the Athletic Training Program at Immaculata University. She started working at Immaculata University in 2002. At the time she served as the head athletic trainer and assistant athletic director. In 2005, Dr. Stalker joined the faculty ranks and began teaching full-time within the Exercise Science major. During this time, she has served as a department chair and program director for many years. She also served as co-chair for the Middle States Commission on Higher Education for the Spring 2024 self-study.
Dr. Stalker has led the athletic training programs through accreditation initiatives by the Commission on the Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE). The former undergraduate program received initial accreditation in June 2014. The Masters of Athletic Training Program received initial accreditation in April 2023.
Dr. Stalker resides in Limerick, PA with her husband and daughter. She enjoys reading, swimming, camping, and traveling with family. Dr. Stalker spends her summers coaching a local age group swim team.
- Lower Extremity Evaluation
- Upper Extremity Evaluation
- First Year Seminar
- Exercise Physiology
- Research Methods in Exercise Science
- Prevention and Care of Athletic Injuries
- Athletic Training Student Confidence in Performing Injury Evaluations
- Exercise Science Student Reliability of Manual Muscle Testing Techniques
Dissertation: “Faculty Attitudes Toward NCAA Division III Student-Athletes”
- Pennsylvania Athletic Training Society (PATS)
- Eastern Athletic Trainers’ Association (EATA)
- National Athletic Training Association (NATA)
- Athletic Training Certification BOC #020002173
- Pennsylvania State Licensure RT002345A
- National Provider Identifier 1861417826
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Training
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Instructor
- American Red Cross CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer Instructor