Immaculata University offers several fully online degrees to fit your life and your goals.
Your busy schedule shouldn’t stop you from moving forward in your field. Immaculata’s online programs have the same dedicated professors and staff supporting you as if you were in an actual classroom.
Why study online at IU?
- You’ll work with academic advisors and career counselors.
- Navigate seamlessly from course to course.
- Learn from exceptional faculty with expertise in their fields.
- Get suggestions for revising your papers through Immaculata’s online writing lab.
Online undergraduate degree-completion programs
Our career-focused undergraduate degrees are transfer-friendly—we accept up to 72 undergraduate credits for bachelor’s degrees—and the programs allow you to complete your coursework on your schedule. If you’re apprehensive about starting an online program, we offer a student success seminar that will familiarize you with online learning and show you how to submit an assignment, participate in a discussion, and take a quiz.
College of Adult Professional Studies
- Allied Health for Clinical Professionals
- Business Leadership
- Business Management
- Emergency Planning & Management
- Health Care Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Nursing, R.N. to B.S.N.
- Organizational Behavior
College of Graduate Studies
Immaculata University has been approved by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. NC-SARA is a voluntary, regional approach to state oversight of postsecondary distance education.