Immaculata University offers several fully online degrees to fit your life and your goals.
Your busy schedule shouldn’t stop you from moving forward in your field. Immaculata’s online programs have the same dedicated professors and staff supporting you as if you were in an actual classroom.
Why study online at IU?
- You’ll work with academic advisors and career counselors.
- Navigate seamlessly from course to course.
- Learn from exceptional faculty with expertise in their fields.
- Get suggestions for revising your papers through Immaculata’s online writing lab.
Online undergraduate degree-completion programs
Our career-focused undergraduate degrees are transfer-friendly—we accept up to 72 undergraduate credits for bachelor’s degrees—and the programs allow you to complete your coursework on your schedule. If you’re apprehensive about starting an online program, we offer a student success seminar that will familiarize you with online learning and show you how to submit an assignment, participate in a discussion, and take a quiz.
- Bachelor of Science in Allied Health for Clinical Professionals
- Bachelor of Science in Business Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management
- Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Science in Emergency Planning and Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing Management
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Behavior
- R.N. to B.S.N., Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Science in Business Administration
- Associate of Science in Information Systems
Online graduate programs
- M.A. in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Health Care Management
- M.S. in Nutrition Education and Counseling
- Instructional Coaching Endorsement
- Mathematics Coaching Endorsement
- K-12 Principal Certification
- Pupil Personnel Services Certification
Immaculata University has been approved by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. NC-SARA is a voluntary, regional approach to state oversight of postsecondary distance education.