Leadership Graduate Certificate
Leadership is about people and change.
Immaculata University’s Graduate Certificate in Leadership helps you develop your authentic leader-manager style, build self-awareness, understand organizational theories and learn practical tools for leading teams through change and achieving organizational success.
You can complete this four-course, 12-credit certificate through a hybrid of online and face-to-face coursework, earning a stand-alone credential that provides professional development without the necessity of committing to a master’s degree. Or you may apply the credits toward Immaculata’s Master of Science in Strategic Leadership.
Once you have completed this program, you will be able to:
- Exercise effective leadership and motivation strategies capable of inspiring people
- Deepen ethical integrity to make better decisions sustaining the organization, its people, its customers and our world
- Develop individual thriving leadership qualities including authenticity, optimism, resilience, perseverance, emotional intelligence, openness, adaptability, agility and more
- Demonstrate mastery of change management and leadership principles
- Executive Development
- Leadership Ethics
- Leading Change
- Strategic Management or an elective course
To apply, please submit:
- Online application
- Official transcripts from each undergraduate school you have attended should be sent directly to Immaculata’s College of Graduate Studies from the school registrar.
- Two reference forms appraising your personal and professional qualities as well as your capability for graduate study. References should be completed by academic professors or employers and forwarded directly to the Graduate Office.