Studying abroad may be a defining moment in your education! Nothing will be quite the same after you have studied abroad. Your outlook will be global, your attitudes will be international, and you will have memories that will last a lifetime!
Immaculata University offers study abroad programs to students through Arcadia Abroad. With programs in Australia, England, Ireland, Italy, New Zealand, Scotland, Spain and Wales and options available in fall, spring or summer, Immaculata students are sure to find a program that meets their needs.
Top Reasons to Study Abroad:
- Résumé building – Show potential employers that you are motivated and interested in taking on new challenges and prepare yourself for a career in our increasingly interconnected world and economy. International experience is ranked high among many employers as a critical asset for prospective employees.
- Broaden and deepen your experiences – learn about new possibilities and options. Make friends and meet people from a completely different background.
- Learn to adapt and succeed in a new environment. Studying abroad shows that you are resourceful, adventurous, globally minded, and understanding of diversity
- And of course academic credit – the most obvious reason!
- Language acquisition and immersion – The world marketplace is shrinking rapidly, and many companies require second languages.
Who Can Help Me Find the Best Study Abroad Program to Fit My Major?
Your first point of contact will be with the coordinator for study abroad to look at your options. Then you will meet with your academic advisor to see how spending a semester abroad will enhance your major program.
Coordinator of Student Abroad
Study Abroad Office (Villa Maria, 26)