In Immaculata’s arts, languages, literature, and communication programs, you will enjoy works of visual and literary art, discover global cultures, and explore the power of words and digital media. You will cultivate creativity, an understanding of diversity, problem-solving skills, and divergent thinking, and effective self-expression.
The world will always need people who can speak and write clearly and think creatively. Immaculata’s art, communication, English, and Spanish faculty members will help you become adept in these skills, which are versatile enough to be applied to numerous career fields—education, law, business, publishing, marketing, government, media, fundraising, and the arts.
We offer many internships to help you gain experience, build your resume, expand your network, and make yourself more marketable. You may also apply for a mini-grant to conduct faculty-mentored research. If you are interested in graduate studies, faculty will help prepare you to pursue further education and join the scholarly community.
Degrees & Programs
- American and British Literature, Minor
- Art History, Minor
- Communication, A.A.
- Communication, B.A. (Adult Professional Studies)
- Communication, B.A. (Undergraduate Studies)
- Communication, Minor
- English (optional 7-12 Certification), B.A.
- English, A.A.
- Film Studies, Minor
- French, Minor
- Graphic Arts, Minor
- Global Studies, Minor
- Interactive Digital Media, B.S.
- Interactive Digital Media, Minor
- Irish Studies, Minor
- Middle East Studies, Minor
- Public Relations and Journalism, Minor
- Spanish, Minor
- Sports Communication, Minor
- Studio Fine Arts, Minor