Immaculata’s education programs foster academic excellence and professional preparation through instruction, mentorship, and research. Explore our specialized program options and flexible delivery models, including online, hybrid, and off campus cohorts.
The Education Division at Immaculata University develops knowledgeable, exemplary professionals by encouraging inquiry, analysis, and creativity. Our graduate programs, designed for current educators, will help you develop your teaching and educational leadership skills. Your courses will delve into pedagogical skills, ethics, professional standards, and educational issues in contemporary society.
Graduate Degree Programs
- Educational Leadership, M.A.
- Educational Leadership and Administration, Ed.D.
- Higher Education, M.S.
- Higher Education, Ed.D.
Graduate Certifications and Endorsements
- Instructional Coaching Endorsement
- PK-12 Principal Certification
- Letter of Eligibility Certification
- Mathematics Coaching Endorsement
- PK-4 Certification
- Reading Specialist Certification
- Secondary or PK-12 Certification
- Social, Emotional and Behavioral Wellness PK-12 Endorsement
- PK-12 Special Education Certification
- STEM Education Endorsement
- Supervisor: Curriculum and Instruction Certification
- Supervisor: Pupil Personnel Services Certification
- Supervisor: Single-Subject Certification
- Supervisor: Special Education Certification
Elizabeth Koziel ’21
“I am so thankful for the education program at IU, because the professors have given me the confidence to succeed as a teacher. I have learned best instructional practices and classroom strategies that will allow me to meet the diverse needs of my future students. Along with the enriching classes, the field experience has provided me with the opportunity to see the class material in action.”