Discover Education at Immaculata
Immaculata’s education programs foster academic excellence and professional preparation through instruction, programs, and research.
The Education Division at Immaculata University develops knowledgeable, exemplary professionals by encouraging inquiry, analysis, and creativity. Our programs, designed for prospective and current educators, will help you develop your abilities in the noble profession of teaching. Your courses will delve into pedagogical skills, ethics, professional standards, and educational issues in contemporary society.
- Educational Leadership, M.A.
- Educational Leadership and Administration, Ed.D.
- Higher Education, M.S.
- Higher Education, Ed.D.
Certifications and Endorsements
- Instructional Coaching Endorsement
- PK-12 Principal Certification
- Letter of Eligibility Certification
- Mathematics Coaching Endorsement
- PK-4 Certification
- Reading Specialist Certification
- Secondary or PK-12 Certification
- Social, Emotional and Behavioral Wellness PK-12 Endorsement
- PK-12 Special Education Certification
- STEM Education Endorsement
- Supervisor: Curriculum and Instruction Certification
- Supervisor: Pupil Personnel Services Certification
- Supervisor: Single-Subject Certification
- Supervisor: Special Education Certification