Ways to stay connected to Immaculata:
- Submit a Class Note for the Immaculata Magazine – complete the Information Update form to submit your class note
- Attend an upcoming alumni event
- Nominate someone for an alumni award
- Serve as a Class Representative – be a liaison for your classmates with the University
- Wear your Immaculata apparel with pride – visit Immaculata’s bookstore online
- Provide internships/networking opportunities for current students – connect with the Office of Career Development
- Support Mighty Macs at home and away sporting events
- Make IU a philanthropic priority and support your alma mater with an annual gift
Are you missing out on Immaculata events, activities, and mailings? It’s easy to update your contact and biographical information with the Alumni Office. Click here to update your information now!
Where do YOU IU?
Alumni Relations is starting a new social media campaign to show our alumni in action – at work, play, volunteering, and anywhere else! Wherever you put your IU degree in action is “Where YOU IU.”
To be featured in “Where do YOU IU” ,please email the following information to AlumniDept@Immaculata.edu.
- A photo of you “IU-ing”
- Your name, class year, job title or volunteer position and location
- If there is a link you can provide to a related pertinent story or website, please share that as well.