The Office of Career and Professional Development looks forward to working with students, alumni, faculty, staff, and employers to provide a holistic and comprehensive approach to the career development and decision-making process.
Services available for Students and Alumni:
- Resources on self-awareness, career exploration, career decision-making, and implementation of a career plan.
- Assistance in developing the personal skills necessary to explore career-related goals and career satisfaction, and successfully navigate career transitions.
- Information on employers to provide job, internship, job shadowing, volunteering, service, and networking opportunities.
- Professional guidelines to help develop networking skills online and in real life.
- Internship materials, tutorials, connections and guidelines to find the right internship for each individual.
Want to schedule an appointment?
Contact us today at email@example.com or call (484) 323-3506.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 9am-5pm
Location: Gabriele Library – 1st floor