The Immaculata University Alumni Association
The Immaculata University Alumni Association was established in 1925. Comprised of General, Associate, and Honorary Members, the Alumni Association is governed by a Board of Governors. This board is made up of 21 elected delegates, honorary members, the immediate Past President, and up to four appointed members of the University community. Other members may be added as needed to keep pace with University growth and change.
Alumni Association Documents:
- Immaculata University Alumni Association Constitution
- Immaculata University Alumni Association By-Laws
Board of Governors
Each year this dedicated group of Immaculata alumni work behind the scenes to help support the University through various volunteer initiatives and by encouraging participation in Alumni / University events. The Alumni Board meets four times per year, and holds committee calls as needed between meetings.
- Alumni Association Board of Governors membership list
- Alumni Association Board of Governors Responsibilities
- Nominations and Elections for the Alumni Association Board of Governors
Do you keep in touch with your classmates? Do you know who your class representative is? Want to sign up to be a class representative or assist the one you have? A class representative is a liaison between classmates and the Alumni Office; responsible for communicating important University news, generating enthusiasm and encouraging participation in alumni events and fundraising programs.
- Providing the Alumni Office with updated contact information for self and classmates as appropriate
- Assist with communication for reunions and other Immaculata events
- Collaborate with Institutional Advancement to increase class participation in the Immaculata Fund
- Collect and share information from classmates for the Class Notes section of the Immaculata magazine
- Be a resource for classmates by staying current with all of the happenings at Immaculata, and encouraging others to stay connected
Don’t think you can do it all? The Office of Alumni Relations will assist you! Contact us to find out more or to sign up to represent your class!
For a current list of Class Representatives, view the List of Class Representatives.