At Immaculata, we value the important role that parents or guardians play in the life of their college students. We are committed to helping your family navigate the college experience and get the most out of it.
Affordable education in a supportive environment
By investing in your student’s education, you are increasing not only his or her earning potential, but also intellectual acumen, character, and quality of life.
- A safe, beautiful campus where your child can grow and flourish—academically, socially, spiritually, and professionally.
- Affordable tuition—We reduced tuition last year and did not increase it for next year. Our financial aid counselors will work with your family to help you take advantage of as many scholarships and loans as possible. Additionally, our Business Office can assist your family in setting up an installment payment plan so that you are able to distribute payments across 4 due dates within the term.
- Academic support—Academic advisors will help your student choose a major, fulfill that major’s requirements, plan out a course schedule, and stay on track to graduation. Your child can get one-on-one learning support from academic coaches and tutors. If your child has a documented learning, physical, or psychological disability, Immaculata’s disability services staff can create an appropriate accommodations plan.
- Career guidance—Our trained career counselors help students examine their skills and interests, choose a major, gain experience through internships, present themselves professionally, and find good jobs.
- Wellness services—Free or low-cost health and counseling services are available to help students stay in good physical and mental health.
- A worthwhile investment—An Immaculata education provides an excellent return on your investment. According to the U.S. Department of Education’s College Scorecard, the median salary for former IU students is $51,800, at 10 years after they entered the University—much higher than the national average of $34,100.
Bring your son or daughter to visit the campus and experience what Immaculata is like. If you would like to sit in on a class, meet a faculty member, or discuss financial aid, just ask! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877- 42-TODAY.