Fall 2021 Freshman Application
Use this if you’re a first-year applicant for Fall 2021.
Spring 2021 Freshman Application
Use this if you’re a first-year applicant for Spring 2021.
Fill out this application if you’re interested in applying as a transfer student to Immaculata.
Print and fill out this pdf if you prefer paper. Instructions for submitting are included.
Apply with the Common Application
This can be used if you’re a first-year or transfer applicant for any term.
Freshman Admission Requirements
- Admission application
- Official secondary school transcripts
- Official SAT or ACT test scores are optional, except for some programs (see below). Please submit your test scores to be considered for our full-tuition presidential scholarship and for our Honors Program.
- Letter of recommendation
Transfer Admission Requirements
If you are planning to transfer to Immaculata, please complete your application and submit:
- Transcripts of all previous college coursework.
- If you have fewer than 24 college credits, you must submit your high school transcript, and you have the option of submitting your SAT/ACT scores.
- Completed conduct certification form. (This form is only required if you have attended a four-year college or university.)
Nursing Students (pre-licensure)
Apply now – the priority deadline is January 30 (first-time applicants only).
Since admission to the nursing program is competitive, meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission to the program. If you would like to major in nursing, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have evidence of legal authorization to work for any employer in the United States. Students who are unable to provide evidence of documented legal immigration status or citizenship will not be able to complete the required clinical experiences, which will impact their ability to meet course outcomes. In addition, they may be unable to obtain an R.N. license and secure employment in a health care setting.
- High school transcript with a GPA of 3.0 or higher with courses to include three units of mathematics (one of which is algebra) and two units of science, with related laboratory or the equivalent.
- Two letters of recommendation. Letters should be from teachers, counselors, employers, coaches, etc.
- Essay on why you would like to pursue a career in nursing
Freshman nursing students may only start in the fall term. Transfer students must submit a transcript from previous college(s) documenting successful completion of at least 24 credits at an accredited institution. College GPA must be generally in the area of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale, with a minimum of a C+ in any required science course if applicable. Please see the full admission requirements for transfer students above.
Music and Music Therapy Students
Music and music therapy students must arrange for an audition.
Allied Health Partnership Programs with Thomas Jefferson University
If you are planning to study allied health at IU and transfer to Thomas Jefferson University to complete your clinical training in bioscience technologies, cardiovascular invasive technology, sonography, nuclear medicine technology, pre-pharmacy, or radiologic sciences, please ensure that you meet TJU’s admission requirements for your clinical specialty.
If you are an international student applying to become a full-time freshman at Immaculata University, you must submit the results of any leaving certificates or university entrance exams and complete the requirements listed here.
International Transfer Students
If you are an international student who plans to transfer to Immaculata University as a full-time student, you must complete all of the application requirements for international freshmen students, in addition to the following:
- Have completed 24 or more credits at the college level (post-secondary). If you have fewer than 24 credits, you must submit your official SAT, ACT, TOEFL, and/or IELTS scores.
- If you are transferring from another institution within the United States, you are required to complete a transfer verification form. You should submit that form to your DSO (designated school official) who will transmit your SEVIS record to Immaculata electronically.
Grounded in IHM tradition and charism since 1920.
Find out what an IU education can do for your mind, your character and your future.