Master’s Program Application Process and Admissions Requirements
If you have completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree from an accredited institution and have completed prerequisites in your proposed area of concentration with a “B” average, you may apply for admission to a graduate program. You must submit the following materials to the Graduate Admissions Office. (Some programs may require additional materials. Once we receive your application, we will send you a checklist for your program.)
- Online application form
- A non-refundable application fee of $50.00 in the form of a check or money order.
- Official transcripts sent from each undergraduate and graduate school you have attended.
- Two (2) reference forms. References should be completed by academic professors or employers (no family members or friends) and forwarded directly to the Graduate Admissions Office.
- Acceptable scores on the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Immaculata’s GRE code number is 2320.
(If you have an undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or greater, you are not required to submit test scores.)
- A one-page essay discussing your professional goals and how graduate study at Immaculata will enable you to achieve those goals.
- Resume (subject to program requirements)
- Official interview with the department chair, designated advisor, and/or a graduate admission counselor (subject to program requirements). Interviews are normally scheduled once all application materials are received. We will check your file for completion and give you the name and contact information of the person with whom you will be interviewing.
If you are an international student, you must submit additional documentation.
Based on the admission packet, you may be required to fulfill additional specified prerequisites prior to matriculation.
Please feel free to contact Graduate Admissions at 484-323-3005 or email@example.com.
Submit all inquiries and admission materials to: