Immaculata’s master’s program has fully prepared me to assume continued leadership responsibilities within my organization. I have become a trusted leader and valued partner, having honed my skills in management coaching, building effective team synergy and having the unique ability to bridge the gap between business strategy and execution.Charmaine Connell
- Leadership Foundations
- Managing Organizational Effectiveness
- Leading Global High-Performance Teams
- Economic Foundations of Finance
- Leadership Ethics: Sustainability and Transparency in Organizations
- Leveraging Emerging Technologies and Cybersecurity
- Research Methods and Data Analytics
- Strategic Management
- Innovation and Project Management
- Leading Change Capstone
This program contains content aligned with the curriculum requirements set forth by the Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Develop data-driven decision-making skills to solve complex and ambiguous problems
- Communicate to inspire people to action; utilize conflict constructively
- Expand creative management strategies to lead diverse, geographically distant teams
- Deepen ethical integrity to sustain an organization, its people, its customers, and the world
- Improve leadership qualities including authenticity, resilience, emotional intelligence, openness, and adaptability
Learn More and Apply
In addition to fulfilling Immaculata’s general requirements for admission to a master’s program, please describe your leadership background and experience in your résumé and goals statement.
Grounded in IHM tradition and charism since 1920.
Find out what an IU education can do for your mind, your character and your future.