Immaculata’s master’s program has fully prepared me to assume continued leadership responsibilities within my organization. I have become a trusted leader and valued partner, having honed my skills in management coaching, building effective team synergy and having the unique ability to bridge the gap between business strategy and execution.
Curriculum – 30 Credits
- MML 600 Executive Development (3)
- MML 603 Organizational Effectiveness (3)
- MML 606 Leading High Performance Teams (3)
- MML 609 Economics and Corporate Finance (3)
- MML 612 Leadership Ethics (3)
- MML 615 Emerging Technologies and Cybersecurity (3)
- MML 618 Research and Data Analytics (3)
- MML 621 Strategic Management (3)
- MML 624 Innovation and Project Management (3)
- MML 627 Leading Change (3)
- MML 635 Master’s Comprehensive (0)
This program contains content aligned with the curriculum requirements set forth by the Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Understand the systems impacting organizations and leverage systems thinking to solve challenges within complex and chaotic environments
- Exercise effective leadership and motivation strategies capable of inspiring people
- Develop data-driven, analytic intelligence, business knowledge and skills to make better decisions and solve problems in an environment characterized by complexity and ambiguity
- Expand innovative team strategies to lead in-house and virtual teams to greater performance
- Deepen ethical integrity to make better decisions sustaining the organization, its people, its customers and our world
- Develop individual thriving leadership qualities including authenticity, optimism, resilience, perseverance, emotional intelligence, openness, adaptability, agility and more
- Demonstrate mastery of change management and leadership principles
Learn More and Apply
In addition to fulfilling Immaculata’s general requirements for admission to a master’s program, please describe your background and experience in your résumé and goals statement.
Grounded in IHM tradition and charism since 1920.
Find out what an IU education can do for your mind, your character and your future.