Residence Life and Housing focuses on community development and civility, growth of individual students, and promotion of academic success through collaboration with members of the campus and local community.
Terrace DeChantal Hall (Student Development and Engagement)
By living in Immaculata University’s all-inclusive housing environment, you can excel in your academics and FOCUS on your life goals. University housing provides you with an academic advantage and enriches your experience beyond the classroom.
- Residential Communities: Our centrally located residence halls provide easy access to classes, labs, Student Health Services, and campus resources like the Gabriele Library, the Academic Success Center, and the Writing Center.
- Dining: Choose a meal plan and enjoy fresh, flavorful meals and snacks at one of three on-campus dining locations.
- All-inclusive amenities: Living on campus includes utilities, cable, internet, furniture, free laundry, and air conditioning. You also have easy access to the fitness center and campus chapel.
- Community: Resident Assistants provide community building initiatives to bring residents together.
As a member of a residential community, you will have the following opportunities:
- Community builders: Programs that bring hall residents together for social and community-building experiences. A great way for you to get together with other residents and increase your sense of community.
- Mac Chats: Large-scale educational programs and activities that encourage discussion on relevant topics.
- Community boosters: Small initiatives that boost community on your hall through doing something fun, social, or educational.
- One-on-ones with RAs: These conversations will allow you to discuss your overall experience at IU, any goals you may have, and resources available to you.
- Community meetings: Community meetings allow you and your fellow residents to discuss any ongoing issues and to keep residents informed on important information and events.