A Fresh Approach to Food
Our scratch cooking methods focus on unprocessed ingredients and skillfully prepared dishes. Our focus is on craftsmanship, not standardization.
We follow a set of culinary standards that guide our food production every day:
- Soups and sauces that are made from fresh stock – which means richer flavor and less sodium in your diet!
- A bountiful salad bar filled with vegetables that were hand-cut that day and complemented by house-made salad dressings
- Pizza dough that is made from scratch
- Entrée meats that are roasted in-house in our kitchens
- Hamburgers that are hand-pressed and made from fresh, never frozen, USDA Choice or above beef
- French fries that are hand-cut using local potatoes whenever possible
- Fresh, organic, cage-free shelled eggs
- Cookies and muffins that are baked fresh daily
- Menus that provide vegetarian and vegan options daily
- A commitment to personalized dishes for students with food allergies, sensitivities and other dietary concerns
Nutritional Information and Allergens
Look up nutrition facts and common allergen information for the food we serve. If you have any questions about the nutritional information of our food, or if you have any special dietary needs, please contact us at 484-323-3040.
Immaculata University Catering offers a variety of services to the campus and local community. Whatever your event needs, we are here to help! From a board of trustees lunch to a student group meeting, we have a variety of impressive options. As always, we are open to designing a customized menu – just speak with our chef!
Grounded in IHM tradition and charism since 1920.
Find out what an IU education can do for your mind, your character and your future.