Nazareth Dining Hall
Grilled proteins, fresh vegetables, comfort dishes, a made-to-order station, hot vegan and vegetarian entrees, a salad station and deli, homemade soups, allergen-friendly options, local ice cream, cereal and fresh-brewed coffee.
Hours: Monday-Friday 7-10:30 a.m. and 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 9:30 a.m.-7 p.m.
Grill on the Hill
Customizable smoothies, made-to-order flatbread pizzas, appetizers, cheesesteaks, chicken fingers, milkshakes and made-from-scratch desserts.
Hours: Monday-Friday 2-10 p.m.
Saturday 5-10 p.m.
Sunday 4-8 p.m.
Starbucks coffee or tea, homemade desserts, soft pretzels, and a variety of to-go salads, sandwiches and meal options.
Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
Sunday 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
A Fresh Approach to Food
Our scratch cooking methods focus on unprocessed ingredients and skillfully prepared dishes.
- Soups and sauces feature our house-made stock.
- Chicken and fish are hand-breaded daily.
- Vegetables are sliced, diced and chopped by hand.
- French fries are cut by hand and fried in small batches.
- Pizza dough is made from scratch and tossed by hand.
- Entrée meats are roasted in-house in our kitchens
- We only crack fresh, cage-free eggs
- Desserts and sweets are freshly baked in our kitchens.
- Menus provide vegetarian and vegan options daily.
We want to hear your compliments, cravings and comments! Share your feedback with our dining team.
Special Dietary Needs
We have lots of great options if you have allergies or follow a special diet. We’d love to talk with you about how we can help you transition to campus safely and comfortably. Please email slockard@Immaculata.edu so we can plan to support your needs.
- Menus items are clearly labeled if they contain the top 8 allergens – dairy, eggs, peanuts, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, sesame, seafood or wheat.
- We carry dairy free, soy free and nut free options.
- Vegan and gluten-free desserts, gluten-free pizza and more are available daily – just ask!
Look up nutrition facts and common allergen information for the food we serve.
Immaculata University Catering offers a variety of services to the campus and local community. Whatever your event needs, we are here to help! From a board of trustees lunch to a student group meeting, we have a variety of impressive options. As always, we are open to designing a customized menu – just speak with our chef!
Health and Safety
The health and safety of our guests and team members is our top priority.
What We're Doing
- All team members will wear masks to serve you safely.
- To help you navigate the dining areas safely, we have installed signage to communicate effective social distancing practices.
- We are frequently cleaning all high-traffic touchpoints of the dining venues, from cashier stands to payment touch pads.
- Self-service areas have been adjusted to serve guests safely.
How You Can Help
- Maintain six feet of distance from other people in line and throughout the dining area.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water or use hand sanitizer if a sink is not nearby.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Request a sick meal and stay in your residence hall if you’re not feeling well.
Grounded in IHM tradition and charism since 1920.
Find out what an IU education can do for your mind, your character and your future.