Health and Safety
The health and safety of our guests and team members is our top priority.
What We're Doing
- All team members will wear masks to serve you safely.
- To help you navigate the dining areas safely, we have installed signage to communicate effective social distancing practices.
- We are frequently cleaning all high-traffic touchpoints of the dining venues, from cashier stands to payment touch pads.
- Self-service areas have been adjusted to serve guests safely.
How You Can Help
- Maintain six feet of distance from other people in line and throughout the dining area.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water or use hand sanitizer if a sink is not nearby.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Request a sick meal and stay in your residence hall if you’re not feeling well.
Nazareth Dining Hall
Grilled proteins, fresh vegetables, comfort dishes, a made-to-order station, hot vegan and vegetarian entrees, a salad station and deli, homemade soups, allergen-friendly options, local ice cream, cereal and fresh-brewed coffee.
Grill on the Hill
Customizable smoothies, made-to-order flatbread pizzas, appetizers, cheesesteaks, chicken fingers, milkshakes and made-from-scratch desserts.
Starbucks coffee or tea, homemade desserts, soft pretzels, and a variety of to-go salads, sandwiches and meal options.
A Fresh Approach to Food
Our scratch cooking methods focus on unprocessed ingredients and skillfully prepared dishes.
- Soups and sauces feature our house-made stock.
- Chicken and fish are hand-breaded daily.
- Vegetables are sliced, diced and chopped by hand.
- French fries are cut by hand and fried in small batches.
- Pizza dough is made from scratch and tossed by hand.
- Entrée meats are roasted in-house in our kitchens
- We only crack fresh, cage-free eggs
- Desserts and sweets are freshly baked in our kitchens.
- Menus provide vegetarian and vegan options daily.
Special Dietary Needs
We have lots of great options if you have allergies or follow a special diet. We’d love to talk with you about how we can help you transition to campus safely and comfortably. Please email slockard@Immaculata.edu so we can plan to support your needs.
- Menus items are clearly labeled if they contain the top 8 allergens – dairy, eggs, peanuts, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, seafood or wheat.
- We carry dairy free, soy free and nut free options.
- Vegan and gluten-free desserts, gluten-free pizza and more are available daily – just ask!
Look up nutrition facts and common allergen information for the food we serve.
Immaculata University Catering offers a variety of services to the campus and local community. Whatever your event needs, we are here to help! From a board of trustees lunch to a student group meeting, we have a variety of impressive options. As always, we are open to designing a customized menu – just speak with our chef!
Grounded in IHM tradition and charism since 1920.
Find out what an IU education can do for your mind, your character and your future.