Apply, Plan, and Complete!
Applying for financial aid can seem a little overwhelming. While there are many forms and deadlines, Immaculata University can help. This easy step-by-step guide to financial aid will assist you in navigating and completing the process. Please review the steps below and the links on this page to begin the financial aid application process.
Step 1: File the FAFSA
- To apply for need-based Federal Student Grants, Loans, and Student Employment programs, students must have a current Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file.
- To submit a FAFSA, students will need to create a one-time FSA ID and file the FAFSA each academic year they wish to be considered for Federal financial aid.
- The FAFSA is available beginning October 1 for the following academic year and may be completed online at www.fafsa.gov.
- For Pennsylvania residents applying for the PA State Grant Program, the FAFSA and State Grant application deadline is May 1 each year.
Step 2: Provide Supporting Application Information
- College of Graduate Students and College of Adult Professional Students must also complete the online Institutional Application for Financial Aid. Students will be provided an online link to complete the application via email upon receipt of the student’s FAFSA information.
Step 3: Financial Aid Award Eligibility Summary Provided
- Once Immaculata University receives your completed FAFSA and supporting application information, the Office of Financial Aid will provide a financial aid package. This package will contain your financial aid award summary with details about funding offered, requests for any required additional documentation, and the terms and conditions of your award eligibility.
Please note, the Office of Financial Aid will create a financial aid package for you using the enrollment information provided. If your enrollment changes at any point during the academic year, your financial aid could be adjusted.
For more information, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org or 484-323-3028.