IHM Student Center
Immaculata’s IHM Student Center is an inviting hang-out space for all students—graduate and undergraduate, residents and commuters.
Named in honor of the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary (IHM), the center is a cozy environment where you can build friendships and find a sense of belonging within the IU community.
This three-story, nearly 11,000-square-foot building sits on a steeply sloped site with panoramic views of the Great Valley. Its features include:
- A 20-foot-high lounge area with a dramatic floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace, plenty of soft seating, and a large television screen.
- A dining area with a snack bar, an open grill, and a self-serve counter for beverages and milkshakes.
- 34 exercise stations with state-of-the-art equipment, including machines outfitted with LED monitors for streaming your favorite shows.
- A game room with two electronic gaming stations, a shuffle-board table, ping-pong table, pool table, and vending machines.
- A multi-purpose room equipped with a projector, screen and two large television monitors to facilitate movie nights, club meetings, and musical or theatrical performances.
The IHM Student Center is a gathering space that facilitates the lively discussions, close friendships and social energy that you can expect from student life at IU.