Immaculata University’s undergraduate and graduate catalogs contain details on every college, department and academic program, including majors and minors, within the University, as well as all relevant policies and procedures.
The catalog of the University is the document of authority for all students. Any academic unit may issue additional or more specific information that is consistent with approved policy. The information in the catalog supersedes that issued by any other unit if there is a conflict between the two. The University reserves the right to change the requirements given in the catalog at any time.
Undergraduate Course Schedules
Summer 2018 registration is currently open. Evening and online non-cohort courses begin May 21. Courses taken with a cohort (both online and face-to-face) begin May 8. Please check your schedule closely for course start dates.
- Summer 2018 Registration/Application for non-degree students
- Summer 2018 Course Schedule
- Fall 2018 Courses
- Fall 2018 Special Topics
Graduate Course Schedules
View upcoming, current, or historical schedules through Class Search by selecting the term that you would like to view.
- Search for courses by term. Select the term in which you would like to register for classes and click the Submit button.
- Select your subject of interest. To select multiple subjects, hold down the CTRL key (or the Command key on a Mac) and click on as many subjects as you choose.
- Enter any other search criteria you would like, and click the Class Search button.