In recognition of its most loyal donors, Immaculata offers the following gift societies, which you can learn more about below:
The Mother Theresa Maxis Society
Named in honor of the foundress of the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, the Maxis Society recognizes those donors who have made annual gifts totaling $1,000 or more during the fiscal year (July1—June 30). There are various giving circles within the Maxis Society, each with specific recognition benefits.
Designed for graduates from the Classes of 2000 –present, and includes gifts to the University for any purpose of up to $500:
- Classes of 2011- present – $150
- Classes of 2006-2010 – $250
- Classes of 2000-2005 – $500
Benefits include special recognition in 2018-19 Honor Roll of Donors as a member of the inaugural society at the Associates level, a special society reception, and recognition in the University Awards Gala Program.
Gifts of $500 or more will receive 1 ticket to the 2020 Centennial University Awards Gala, as well as an invitation to the Immaculata Scholarship Dinner and VIP Maxis Reception
- Gifts to the University for any purpose from $1000-$1499
- Benefits include special recognition in the 2018-2019 Honor Roll of Donors, special society reception, and recognition in the University Awards Gala program, and distinctive Maxis Society/Immaculata University calendar, as well as an invitation to the Immaculata Scholarship Dinner and VIP Maxis Reception
Inaugural Year: July 1, 2019 – September 1, 2020
- Honors the Centennial Anniversary of Immaculata University with gifts for any purpose of between $1500-$2499
- Benefits include all those of the Maxis Society, plus:
- Welcome from the University President
- 1 ticket to the 100thAnniversary Gala celebration and VIP reception (November, 2020)
- Commemorative pin or tie
- Special nametags for all Immaculata Advancement events
- Invitation to the Scholarship Dinner and Reception
- Gifts to the University for any purpose between $2,500-$4,999
- Benefits include all of those associated with the Centennial Circle, plus:
- 2 tickets to an Immaculata Symphony performance and reception
- Gifts to the University for any purpose between $5,000 -$9,999
- Benefits include all of those associated with the Amethyst Circle, plus:
- 2 tickets to the 100thAnniversary Gala and VIP reception (November, 2020)
- Invitation to the “Under the Dome” Student Research day and luncheon
- Gifts to the University for any purpose over $10,000
- Benefits include all of those associated with the Gold Circle, plus:
- Exclusive dinner with the University President and other members of the Platinum Circle
The Loyola Society
Celebrates those donors who have given support in five or more consecutive years (July 1– June 30). For more recent graduates of Immaculata, induction into the Loyola Society begins after three or more consecutive years of giving.
Recognizing Consistent Support
The Loyola Society recognizes those who have provided loyal and consistent support to Immaculata University. Donors who have made gifts to the University for any purpose and at any level for a period of five or more consecutive years (based on the University’s fiscal year calendar of July 1- June 30) are automatically enrolled in the Loyola Society. Benefits of the Loyola Society included:
- Special recognition in the University’s Annual Report
- Special invitation to the University’s marquee events, including Carol Night, Reunion, Gala, etc.
- Updates on the impact of their generosity through the “Giving Matters” newsletter
- Lapel pins to recognize 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25 or more years of consecutive support
- Ability to “Buy Back” any lapsed years (we all forget now and then!)
- Special designations for Loyola Society members who have supported IU each year since graduation as well as members who make monthly recurring gifts to IU
The Heritage Society
Honors those members of the Immaculata University family who have informed us of their intention to include the University in their estate and future plans.
The Legacy Society
Recognizes alumni, parents, and friends of Immaculata who have established endowment funds, thereby securing the financial security of the University.
The 1920 Society
Recognizes Immaculata University’s most generous benefactors. The Society celebrates the philanthropic spirit that perpetuates Immaculata and honors alumni, friends, families, and organizations who over the course of time have donated $50,000 or more to the University.