Immaculata University students and alumni are able to order copies of their official academic transcripts via the National Student Clearinghouse.
All outstanding financial obligations must be met before official transcript copies can be issued.
Please click on IU Transcript Ordering Center to go to the National Student Clearinghouse web site. A valid Social Security Number or Immaculata University ID number and a signed consent form will be required.
The fee is $10 per transcript.
Credit/debit card payment must be made via the National Student Clearinghouse in order for a transcript request to be processed. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
Transcript orders that require special handling and are placed during national holidays, University holidays, or in cases of weather related University closure will be processed when the University reopens for business operations.
Order updates will be emailed to you. You may also track your order online using your email address and order number.
Transcript Processing Options:
- Now – Transcripts will include all grades/classes as of the day your request is processed.
- Hold for Grades – Transcripts will not be processed until all grades for the active term have been submitted.
- Hold for Degree – Transcripts will not be processed until degree is posted.
Transcript Delivery Options:
- Email – After the request is processed, your transcript will be electronically mailed to the recipient you have provided. Please make sure your intended recipient accepts electronic PDF transcripts.
- Mail – Transcripts will be sent via USPS after the request is processed. The USPS determines how long it take for the transcript to reach its destination.
- Hold for Pick-Up – An email notification is automatically generated when a transcript is ordered. You will be contacted by the Registrar’s Office when your transcript is available for pick up.
- You may pick up transcripts in the Office of the Registrar, Villa Maria 30, during regular business hours
- A valid photo ID is REQUIRED for pick-up.
You may attach up to three additional PDF documents to your transcript order. Please ensure that the document is clear and legible; Immaculata University does not assume any liability regarding the print quality of your document.
If you need help ordering or retrieving your electronic transcript, please contact the Clearinghouse at 703-742-4200 or email@example.com
For additional information and FAQs: https://mystudentcenter.org/transcripts/
If you have any further questions, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 610-647-4400, ext. 3095 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Brandywine Hospital School of Nursing Transcripts
Upon closing the Brandywine Hospital School of Nursing on June 30, 2010, Immaculata University was named custodian of transcript records from 1960 to 2010. Students may request an official Brandywine Hospital School of Nursing transcript through the Registrar’s Office. The fee for each transcript is $10.00 Instructions are found on the request form:
Brandywine Hospital School of Nursing Transcript Request Form
Grounded in IHM tradition and charism since 1920.
Find out what an IU education can do for your mind, your character and your future.