- Equal Opportunity Statement
- Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA)
- Title IX and Non-Discrimination
- Complaint Procedure
- How to Report or Get Advice
- Sexual Violence Resources
Employees are Immaculata University’s greatest resource. Our mission at the Office of Human Resources is to create a positive and engaging workplace environment by supporting, motivating, and developing our diverse and highly skilled workforce.
We are committed to being a strategic partner to the University community. We deliver best practice human resources consultation and expertise with professionalism, confidentiality, and respect while contributing in meaningful ways to the mission of the University. Our office partners with the community to provide support that includes, but is not limited to, the following areas:
- Full-cycle recruitment and retention of a diverse workforce
- Employee training and development programs
- Administration of employee benefits
- Development and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure an equitable work environment and compliance with legislative and regulatory mandates and reporting requirements
- Employee relations management
- Management of Human Resources Information Systems, including Payroll
The Office of Human Resources has an open door policy and is committed to creating a safe and respectful workplace environment.
Villa Maria 14K
1145 King Road
Immaculata, PA 19345
Office Hours: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
Immaculata University’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report includes crime statistics, campus fire statistics, and university policies concerning campus security, Title IX, sexual assault, and fire safety. You can obtain a copy of this report by contacting the Immaculata University Department of Safety & Protection at 610-647-4400 ext. 5555. The report is also available here.