Occasionally, the Office of Alumni Relations will offer special discounts or services with outside groups which are available to our Alumni and Friends. Current offers are listed below.
The Franklin Institute Affiliate Ticket Program
This program allows you to purchase tickets to The Franklin Institute at a savings of more than 25% off the regular price. Tickets are available for museum admission, special exhibits, and IMAX films, and will be purchased for specific dates/times.
To take advantage of the offer, tickets MUST be purchased online through this website: www.fi.edu/affiliates.
You will be asked to create a user account, and will then enter Immaculata University’s Organization Code: IMACUGRP. Once you have selected and paid for your tickets, print them and take them to The Franklin Institute on the appropriate date & time.
Questions regarding the program should be directed to Melissa Fleming at The Franklin Institute: 215-448-1387 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Immaculata Alumni Insurance Program
The Immaculata University Alumni Association has partnered with Meyer & Associates to offer an Alumni Insurance Program as a service to alumni. The program offers a variety of attractively-priced insurance products, most of which are available to alumni, students, faculty, and staff, as well as their spouses, domestic partners, children, parents, and siblings:
- Auto, Home & Renters Insurance Special rates for alumni and family members
- Life Insurance Coverage from $10,000 to $50 million
- Accidental Death Insurance Covers you 24 hours a day, every day of the year, worldwide
- Travel Insurance Travel Medical and Trip Protection for individuals or groups, for personal or business travel
- Long Term Care Insurance Protects your assets while allowing access to quality care in the most appropriate and desirable setting
- Long Term Disability Insurance Protect your income if you become too sick or injured to work
- Pet Insurance Simple, customizable dog and cat insurance plans
- Identity Theft Protection A comprehensive solution to give you peace of mind
- Small Business Insurance An all-in-one simple solution that includes a selection of plans, employee enrollment, and ongoing administration
- Advisory Services Access to licensed insurance professionals who answer questions and provide customized guidance
- Real Estate Referral Program Connects you with a network of hand-selected agents from brand name brokers in your area – and earns you a cash rebate!
- Medicare Health Exchange A combination of sophisticated technology and helpful assistance to help you choose the right Medicare plan for you.
For more information visit Immaculata.MeyerAndAssoc.com or contact our program administrator (Meyer and Associates) at 800-635-7801.
Immaculata University receives financial support for allowing Meyer and Associates to offer this program.