Get ahead this summer by taking courses at Immaculata University!
Becoming a visiting student for summer is easy. If you’re a visiting student, credits you earn over the summer at Immaculata University can easily transfer back to your home institution. Summer sessions are also available for current students of Immaculata University who are looking to enrich their summer break.
There are three summer sessions which offer courses in a variety of subject areas with flexible times that work for your schedule.
- Summer Full Session: May 21 – August 16
- Summer I Session: May 21 – July 2
- Mid Summer Session: June 1 – July 2
- Summer II Session: July 5 – August 16
Some course start and end dates may vary from those listed above.
How to Register or Apply
Step 1: Select your courses
- Search for courses by term. Select the term in which you would like to register for classes and click the Submit button.
- Select your subject of interest. To select multiple subjects, hold down the CTRL key (or the Command key on a Mac) and click on as many subjects as you like.
- Enter any other search criteria you would like, and click the Class Search button.
- View the course schedule as a pdf here.
Step 2: Complete an application/registration form for Summer 2018. You will receive an email confirmation, which will include information about accessing your account online.