Student Accounts & Billing FAQ
Immaculata uses electronic billing. Invoices and monthly statements are available on the MyIU student portal, in the Student Account Center tile. Semester invoices are generated approximately 4 weeks prior to the semester payment due date. An invoice email notification is sent to the students Immaculata email and to any authorized users.
- Fall Term: Early August*
- Spring Term: Mid December*
- Summer Terms: Late April*
*Specific due dates will be provided on the bill.
- Online, through the MyIU student portal, in the Student Account Center tile.
- ACH or e-check payments do not have a convenience fee.
- Debit/Credit card transactions are available through TouchNet PayPath, there is a non-refundable convenience fee of 2.85% or minimum $3 charge.
- By mail, Make check payable to Immaculata University and mail to: Business Office VM #14, 1145 West King Road, Immaculata, PA 19345. Include student name and ID# on the check.
- In person at the Business Office located in Rm. #14, terrace level of Villa Maria between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Credit card transactions are not accepted.
- A payment drop box is located outside the Business Office doors. Include student name and ID# in on the check.
An account hold is placed on your student account and a late fee in the amount of $30 is assessed monthly when the balance due for payment is not received.
Immaculata reserves the right to drop course schedules for non-payment. If this happens, students will be notified to their Immaculata email.
Students with outstanding financial obligations, will have a hold placed on their account and may not be permitted to register for subsequent semesters, receive transcripts, grades, or participate in graduation until the reason for the hold is satisfied.
The financial hold is removed from your account through an automated computer process at the top of each hour after payment is received.
Yes, the IU Installment Payment Plan is available to any student who has a minimum account balance of $200. The plan distributes payments across due dates within each term. There is a $25 non-refundable enrollment fee payable at time of enrollment, and an enrollment form is required each term. The Installment Plan Enrollment form is available on MyIU, using the menu bar on the left, select Resources, then Student Finances and scroll down to Business Office Documents and Forms.
Refunds will be available the second Friday after classes begin or once you meet eligibility. To be eligible for a refund all your classes must have started. Refunds are mailed to the home address you provided, or you may elect to have your funds deposited directly into your bank account. Students can sign up for direct deposit through MyIU , in the Student Account Center. Refunds are based on the disbursement of funds and in the order in which they are received on the student account. Refunds are issued to the student unless the Parent PLUS Loan creates the credit to be refunded. In this case the refund is issued to the borrower.
The University OneCard is your photo identification card that is used for a variety of purposes: meal plans, building access, library card, and bookstore purchases. You may add personal funds to your OneCard online. Log into MyIU, select the OneCard tile from the Student Dashboard.
If you have a credit balance on your student account, you may request to have funds transferred to your OneCard for book purchases. We recommend you estimate the cost of books prior to contacting student accounts who will transfer the funds to the OneCard. Transfer amounts cannot exceed $800.
- Your student account is not paid in full by the term due date.
- You are not current with the Installment Payment Plan.
- You haven’t completed all your financial aid requirements.
- Check your Immaculata student email weekly throughout the year for important and timely communications.
- Visit MyIU to view your student account transactions and financial aid status.
- Enroll in the IU Installment Payment Plan.
- Parents can apply for a Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan.
- Students can apply for Private Alternative Loans.
If you have an account balance after the semester payment due date, your course schedule may be dropped. If this happens, students will receive an email notification. Once the account is paid, your course schedule will be reinstated. If you are unable to pay the balance, we suggest contacting a financial aid representative to discuss a financial plan to cover the account balance.
Students are responsible for providing to their employer the necessary documents to receive timely reimbursement. Immaculata offers a Course Reimbursement by Term document that may assist with reimbursement. The Course Reimbursement by Term document lists course, tuition, and grade information. The form is located in S.S.IU; select Student then Student Course Reimbursement.