Strategic Plan Goals
Goal I. Create a Distinct Brand Identity within a Culture of Inclusion
- Live and promote the IU mission.
- Maintain a supportive Catholic learning community in the IHM tradition.
- Enhance opportunities for students and employees to experience the mission.
- Welcome all individuals into a safe and inclusive community that values all identities, celebrates diversity, embraces sustainability, and serves the needs of all stakeholders.
- Engage in dialogue between faith and culture.
- Increase awareness of the University’s identity and enhance its reputation.
- Leverage the new college structure to highlight strengths and opportunities.
Goal II. Secure and Develop Resources to Strengthen the University and its Key Stakeholders
- Attract and retain the highest caliber employees.
- Develop a capital program that prioritizes and addresses facility needs.
- Assure ongoing technological improvements to meet administrative, faculty, staff and student needs.
- Enhance fiscal resources through grants, regional partnerships and strategic alliances.
- Develop a financial plan to ensure fiscal flexibility.
- Increase and strengthen alumni and external stakeholder engagement and participation.
Goal III. Achieve Enrollment Goal of 3,000 Students and a Retention Rate Above the National Average
- Develop a plan to support recruitment efforts through strategic messaging and communication.
- Identify and develop partnerships and opportunities to expand program offerings and increase enrollment.
- Design levels of academic and co-curricular student support strategies that ensure retention and graduation rates above the national average.
- Identify and develop programs to improve student opportunities for academic, employment and lifelong success.
- Enhance the student experience through meaningful engagement and high-impact practices.
Goal IV. Enhance Academic Excellence through Teaching and Learning
- Expand mission-relevant undergraduate and graduate programs to meet emerging trends and regional workforce needs.
- Assess undergraduate and graduate programs to ensure high quality, relevance and sufficient enrollments.
- Sustain successful programmatic accreditations.
- Provide enhanced support for faculty to foster teaching, research, scholarship, creative activity, service and professional development.
- Strengthen and increase online and hybrid courses and programs, including support for campus-wide integration of instructional technologies.
Strategic Plan Statement
Immaculata University is a mission-driven institution that provides pathways and opportunities to further individuals’ success.
Immaculata University, a Catholic academic community, founded and sponsored by the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, is committed to scholarship, formation
of the whole person for leadership and service, and empowerment of all to seek truth, promote justice, and engage in dialogue between faith and culture.
Grounded in IHM tradition and charism since 1920.
Find out what an IU education can do for your mind, your character and your future.