Provided through special funding, Immaculata University annually awards a number of scholarships to students who meet the specific qualifications and have submitted the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Sister Marie Antoine Memorial Scholarship
Jane M. Feely Memorial Scholarship
Monsignor M. M. Hassett Scholarship
Kathy Burke Memorial Scholarship
Teresa and Estelle Fagan Memorial Scholarship
Wall Memorial Scholarship
Anne and Timothy McCarthy Memorial Scholarship
Fred and Barbara Travaglini Scholarship
Class of 1939 Scholarship
Almira M. Doutt Memorial Scholarship
Rocco N. and Sara J. Borrelli Scholarship
W. W. Smith Foundation Grants
Draper-Walsh Service Grant
Jada Gallagher Scholarship
Statewide Scholarship Opportunity
Schmidt Kramer offers an annual scholarship for academic excellence. The firm is active in the community and enjoys donating to local schools. Applicants in Pennsylvania who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Submit an original essay of at least 500 words explaining how the youth of today can help to positively shape the legal system in the future.
Brent Wieand Esquire Scholarship
This scholarship of $1,000 will be awarded to a student who has achieved academic excellence and who demonstrates how a legal-focused scholarship will make an impact in his/her life.
- College and graduate students of all majors at accredited institutions are invited to apply.
- Applicants must submit their information by July 1, 2016.
- The winner will be announced in mid-September.
This scholarship is offered annually, so if applicants miss this year’s deadline, they are invited to apply for next year’s award. Find further instructions and criteria for the Wieand legal scholarship.