Change can be stressful, but rest assured, we’re here to help.
For undergraduate students currently enrolled at Cabrini who want to transfer to Immaculata University, the admissions team has implemented special measures.
For Cabrini undergraduate students, Immaculata will:
- Eliminate the application fee and provide direct admission
- Offer personalized financial aid packages for the 2023-2024 academic year that will match their current total cost of tuition
- Waive the $100 enrollment deposit
- Accept Cabrini course credits*
- Evaluate their transcripts and guide them through the transfer process*
* Course requirements (GPAs, course sequences, prerequisites, etc.) differ between majors, so Immaculata admissions counselors will work with transferring students to determine how transfer credits apply.
Immaculata will also make it easier for Cabrini graduate students to transfer by offering favorable pricing, waiving application fees and working directly with interested students to review transcripts and provide one-on-one admissions counseling.
Contact us at 484-323-3060 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your unique situation and how we can help.
If you’re interested in visiting campus, we offer tours Monday through Thursday and on select Saturdays. Schedule your tour, and while you’re here, you can meet with our helpful admissions counselors.
Contact us at 484-323-3005 or email@example.com to discuss how we can help provide you with a seamless transition.