Programs in the College of Graduate Studies
Consistent with Immaculata University’s mission and vision, the College of Graduate Studies creates opportunities for growth among working professionals through teaching-learning relationships, research, and service.
Our educational philosophy focuses on:
- The scholar-practitioner model of teaching and learning
- Socializing students into their professions
- Respect for diversity
- Cross-disciplinary interaction to create an intellectually stimulating environment
- Service-oriented programs
- Supportive faculty who foster student growth
Please contact Sandra Rollison, Associate Dean, at 484-323-3215 or email email@example.com if you have questions about any of our graduate programs.
Graduate Open House
Wednesday, October 12
5:30 p.m. in the Great Hall of Lourdes Hall
For information about upcoming information sessions, go to www.desales.edu/mba.