The Office of Financial Aid
Dedicated to supporting accessibility to higher education!
Immaculata University assists academically capable and qualified students who might otherwise be unable to obtain an education at Immaculata. The Office of Financial Aid provides aid to all students with documented financial need without regard to race, color, gender, handicap, or national or ethnic origin. All students are encouraged to apply for admission regardless of financial need. All admission decisions are made without respect to the applicant's financial need.
Immaculata University expects parents and students to contribute toward the cost of the student's education. To the extent that funds are available, a student's financial aid package will contain both gift (grants and scholarships) and self-help (employment and loans) forms of assistance.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 484-323-3028 or email@example.com.
******CHANGES TO FAFSA*****
The FSA ID is a username and password that has replaced the Federal Student Aid PIN and must be used to log in to certain U.S Department of Education websites. Your FSA ID confirms your identity when you access your financial aid information and electronically sign Federal Student Aid documents. If you do not already have an FSA ID, you can create one when logging into any of the following websites:
How to create an FSA ID
1. Log in to one of the websites listed above; click the link to create an FSA ID.
2. Create a username and password and enter your email address.
3. Enter your name, date of birth, social security number, contact information and challenge questions and answers.
4. If you have an FSA PIN, you will be able to enter it and link it to your FSA ID. You can still create an FSA ID if you have forgotten or do not have a PIN.
5. Review your information, read and accept the terms and conditions.
6. Confirm your email address using the secure code, which will be sent to the email address you entered when you created your FSA ID. Once you verify your email address, you can use it instead of your username to log into the websites.
**You can use your FSA ID to sign your FAFSA right away.
**Once the Social Security Administration verifies your information in 1-3 days, or you have linked your PIN to your FSA ID, you will be to use your FSA ID to access the other websites listed above.
For help, visit studentaid.gov/fsaid