New Student Orientation II will take place the weekend of August 24-26, 2018. NSO II is a mandatory event for all incoming freshmen and transfers (resident and commuter students).
- Start getting acclimated to your academic environment and meet your First-Year (FY) Mentor,
- Participate in a Class-wide community service fulfilling one of Immaculata’s core values: “SERVICE,”
- Learn more about student services on campus
- Take part in your first IU tradition – “Planting of the Ivy & Pinning Ceremony,” and
- Close out with a follow-up to the IU Mighty Bash original – IU Mighty Bash 2… On the Boardwalk!
- … and more!
Be sure to check the Immaculata App on your mobile phone or computer for a complete and updated schedule for NSO II or view a pdf of the schedule.
Commuter students will not stay on campus. Designated times will be listed on the schedule when commuter students are free to depart campus.
Further questions, please contact the New Student Orientation office at 610-647-4400 ext. 3117, or Zena Tracey at 610-647-4400 ext. 3139.