Please join us on campus for a day of fun! This event is open to all families of students of all three colleges.
12 – 4 pm
- Check-in – QR Code for students & Sign-In Sheet for Parents
- Sign Up Sheet for Hayride (specific time slots)
12 – 2 pm
- Escape Room – Can you make it out of the Escape Room before time runs out?
12 – 4 pm
- IU Family Tailgate – Park your car in Lot B and enjoy a good old-fashioned tailgate. Bring your favorite foods and socialize with the other families of Immaculata. (No open flame grills or alcohol permitted)
- Backyard Games-Compete with other families in Kan Jam, Corn Hole, Spike Ball, and more at Lot B!
- Inflatable Midway Carnival Games – Give it your best shot!
- Axe Throwing- It will be an Axellent Time!
- Skee Ball- Are you a Skee Ball master? Challenge a family member and find out!
- Arts & Crafts- For the kids, we have make-your-own Sand Art and Pumpkin Decorating next to the Baseball Field!
12:30 – 2:30 pm
- Historic Hayride- Enjoy a historic hayride through Immaculata’s beautiful campus where you will learn the history of the University. Pre-register for a time, or make sure to sign up for a time slot at the Check-in table!
- Archives Tour: Join Sister Anne Marie Burton in the Gabriele Library for a tour of the Immaculata University Archives.
- Duffy’s Cut Museum: Take a tour through IU’s Duffy’s Cut Museum and learn about this fascinating story; located on the first floor of the Gabriele Library.
- Men’s Soccer: 11:00 AM at Draper Walsh Stadium
- Women’s Soccer: 1:30 PM at Draper Walsh Stadium
- Field Hockey: 4:00 PM at Draper Walsh Stadium
5 pm – Mass in Villa Maria Chapel