Science Pavilion Stats
- 15,592 sq.ft. of new space
- 7 wet labs, 1 computer lab, 5 faculty offices and 1 collaboration space
- State-of-the-Art Anatomage Table for virtual-reality anatomy and dissection
- PCR/DNA Amplifier machines
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer and Mass Spectrometer in chemistry labs
- Professional safety and ventilation equipment
Science Pavilion Impact
Immaculata chooses to continue to meet that demand and to do so confidently with the best resources available.
A new laboratory wing would:
- Provide essential additional space for cutting-edge research-based courses for all students.
- Introduce students early to modern scientific discovery and practice, thus better preparing them for future employment.
- Foster collaboration between faculty and students in all science and health care related disciplines, thus producing graduates with a more comprehensive view.
- Serve as a space for students to reinforce and explore the concepts learned in class.
- Provide nursing and allied health students with expanded access to simulation labs to practice and master key skills.
- Stimulate critical thinking, communication and analytic skills and students’ ability to work independently.
- Accommodate increased enrollment in key programs.
- Allow Immaculata to develop new programs to answer the increasing call for well-prepared health care and science professionals.
Immaculata University’s Centennial Capital Campaign seeks to raise $6.5 million to continue its noble mission in preparing students to lead and change the world.
We are eager to move forward with the plans outlined here and excited about the lasting impact the Science Pavilion will have on our students. We hope you’ll offer your support to help break ground on the Science Pavilion. If you would like to make a lasting impact we have some unique giving opportunities for your consideration.
For more information, contact: Susan Arnold, Vice President of Institutional Advancement, at 484-323-3198 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Naming the Pavilion||Named|
|This individual is given exclusive naming rights to the Science Pavilion. The name will be prominently displayed on the outside of the Building and a special plaque prominently displayed inside the Science Pavilion.|
|Walkway, Patio and Landscaping||$150,000|
|Chemistry Lab: General||$100,000|
|Chemistry Lab: Major||$250,000|
|Chemistry Lab: Physical/Analytical||$500,000|
|Anatomy and Physiology||$100,000|
|Biology Lab: General||$100,000|
|Biology Lab: Environmental & Ecology||$150,000|
|Science Computer Lab||$150,000|
Science Pavilion Leaders ($100,000+)
All individuals, corporations, and foundations making investments at the $100,000 or higher level will be recognized as Science Pavilion Leaders. Individual names will be inscribed on the largest sized plaque to be prominently displayed on the Science Pavilion recognition wall.
Science Pavilion Benefactors ($25,000 – $99,000)
All individuals, corporations, and foundations making investments at this level will be recognized as Science Pavilion Benefactors. Individual names will be inscribed on the plaque to be prominently displayed on the Science Pavilion recognition wall.
Science Pavilion Partners ($15,000 – $24,999)
All individuals, corporations, and foundations making investments at the this level will be recognized as Science Pavilion Partners. Individual names will be inscribed on the plaque to be displayed on the Science Pavilion recognition wall.
100th Anniversary Society Friends ($10,000)
All individuals, corporations, and foundations making investments at this level will be recognized as Science Pavilion Friends. Individual names will be inscribed on the special plaque to be displayed on the Science Pavilion recognition wall.
For nearly 100 years, Immaculata graduates have made an impact on society, forging a common bond with each other to serve for the greater good. This common bond calls upon us to invest in the future of Immaculata, its current students, and its future alumni.
Grounded in IHM tradition and charism since 1920.
Find out what an IU education can do for your mind, your character and your future.