Master of Business Administration with DeSales University
Immaculata University hosts classes on its campus for the DeSales University MBA program, which will provide you with the foundation for socially useful and professionally rewarding leadership positions in a globalized, dynamic world.
DeSales MBA Program Highlights
- Develop your executive leadership skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Complete your courses online or at Immaculata’s campus in Malvern.
- Focus on ethical decision-making.
- Network with hundreds of professionals.
- Choose from 12 concentrations in accounting, data analytics, health care management, information systems, management, and more.
Learn more at www.desales.edu/mba.
You can earn both your bachelor’s degree and an MBA in five years. Take courses that count toward your undergraduate degree and your MBA, through Immaculata and DeSales universities!
Start your graduate studies during the senior year of your bachelor’s program at Immaculata. Finish your Master of Business Administration (MBA) with DeSales in one additional year of study or at your own pace.
- Get conditional acceptance to the DeSales University MBA program at no cost.
- Start your MBA your senior year by taking two to three DeSales courses.
- Save on tuition by receiving dual credit for the MBA courses toward both your undergraduate and MBA degrees.
- If you pay comprehensive tuition at IU, it will cover the cost of DeSales MBA courses in your senior year.
- If you pay tuition on a per-credit basis, you will pay DeSales directly for these courses.
To be accepted into the fifth-year MBA program, you must:
- Have a GPA of 3.3 or higher at the end of your junior year
- Complete at least 150 internship hours
- Submit written recommendations from two IU faculty members and one supervisor from your internship, job, club, etc.
- Complete prerequisite courses. Talk with your advisor for more information.