Take the Next Step
Sign into your accepted student portal to make your deposit
Why Nursing at IU?
Deciding where to study to prepare for your career is an exciting decision! Here are some reasons why Immaculata University’s program should rise to the top of your list:
- A 2019 first time NCLEX pass rate of 96.67% – higher than the national average of 88.07%
- NCLEX preparation and support built into the curriculum
- Newly renovated simulation labs on-campus to enhance hands-on learning
- 5 semesters of a variety of clinical experiences starting sophomore year at local hospitals so students get a wide experience of nursing specialties
- Small class sizes and close relationships with professors
- High employment rate after graduation
Immaculata showed interest in my academic success and personal growth, providing me with opportunities and challenges that constantly expanded my knowledge and skills. The guidance of my professors prepared me intellectually for my career, and the office of career development had me interview-ready. That combination had me set up for success and helped me land the job of my choice, an OR nursing residency with Christiana Care. I am forever grateful for the relationships I formed with peers, professors, and the staff of Immaculata and for their continued support, guidance, and willingness to lend a hand.